- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 6 ounces homemade mini marshmallows (approximately 3 cups)
- 1 cup clementine orange segments (approximately 6 clementines)
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup freshly grated coconut
- 1 cup toasted (chopped pecans)
- 1/2 cup drained maraschino cherries
- Place the cream and sugar into the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment and whip until stiff peaks are formed.
- Add the sour cream and whisk to combine.
- Add the marshmallows, orange, pineapple, coconut, pecans and cherries and stir to combine.
- Transfer to a glass serving bowl, cover and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.